If we desire to building relationships with God and with others that He is pleased with, the following principles must be guiding our lives:
1. People must always be more important than products.
2. Keep away from pride in your own programs, plans, and successes.
3. Remember that God’s will and Word must never be compromised.
4. People must always be considered above the making of money.
5. Do what is right, no matter what the cost.
6. Be involved in businesses that provide worthwhile products or services – not just things that feed the world’s desires.
From: Chronological Life Application Study Bible