All of us make hundreds of choices every day. Most choices have no right or wrong attached to them. But we also face decisions that carry a little more weight. How can we make such decisions correctly? Here’s some guidelines for being certain we have chosen well.
- Does it help my witness for Christ?
- Am I motivated by a desire to help others know Christ?
- Does it help me do my best?
- Is it against a specific command in Scripture and would thus cause me to sin?
- Is it the best and most beneficial course of action?
- Am I thinking only of myself, or do I truly care about the other person?
- Am I acting lovingly or selfishly?
- Does it glorify God?
- Will it cause anyone else to sin?
Notes from Chronological Life Application Study Bible