We are helping women find emotional and spiritual healing.
We've been where you are, and we believe that God created you to be both emotionally and spiritually whole and we have a passion for watching Him turn hurt into healing.
- God has given CWM a clear direction and He keeps providing volunteers and donors who share His passion.
- We are a not for profit organization that provides free, Christ-centered peer counseling from centers all over the United States and internationally.
- The work of the Centers for Women's Ministries is personal. Many of our leaders and volunteers have been emotionally and spiritually broken and have experienced first-hand how powerful God's intervention can be.
Check out a story from one of our volunteers:
Here's WHY we do what we do:
We are called by God to provide broken lives with a path to emotional and spiritual healing.
Here's HOW we are doing it:
With the help of volunteers and donors, we provide safe places, spiritual guidance, peer counseling resources, and a path to emotional healing for hurting women in centers all over the US and abroad.
Here's WHAT we do:
These are some of the things that CWM centers do to enable healing at NO COST:
- One-on-One Peer Counseling
- Support and Prayer Groups
- Crisis Intervention
- Peer Counseling and Leadership Training
- Classes and Study Groups
- Leadership Materials
- Articles, Whitepapers, & Videos
- Web-based help for people in need
There are currently
28 CWM in the US
6 international centers
Want to add one in your town?Find out more