CWM is staffed by volunteers just like you!
Become a Volunteer
Local centers have no paid staff and do not charge for their services except for materials. The corporate headquarters has a small paid staff who work with volunteers to establish, develop and provide administrative support to local centers. We rely on God to provide for our needs through the generosity of individuals and organizations who believe in this ministry.
Here are some of the things we look for in a CWM volunteer:
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Is continually seeking to grow into emotional and spiritual maturity
- Is in agreement with CWM statement of faith
- Lives a life of integrity
- Has a passion for helping hurting women
- Part of a local body of Christ
- Complete application process and required training to volunteer in a local center
- Prayer Partner
- Peer Counseling Volunteer
- Social Media Manager
- Office Manager
- Bible Study/Support Group Facilitator
- Custodial Services
Interested volunteers will need to fill out an application and complete required training for that position.
To start the process, call your local center today!
Click here for Newsletters.